Terms and Conditions
When confirming your appointment, you are agreeing to Teeth Whitening Melbourne cancellation policy.
- ALL booking confirmations are secured with a $50 deposit. This deposit will be deducted from the overall cost of your treatment and will be non-refundable.
- No cancellation fee will be issued when more than 24-hour notice is provided. Your deposit will not be refunded and will be applied to your next rescheduled appointment (must be made within 6 months from initial booking).
- Non-refundable deposit for cancellations made less than 24-hour notice of your booking.
- If you are a COVID-19 close contact, isolating, or have COVID-like symptoms, please contact us as soon as possible. As a 24-hour notice is required for all booking cancellations and rescheduling, this will be waived if proof of being a close contact or awaiting results can be provided.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Clients must understand that, Teeth Whitening Melbourne is a cosmetic service and is not a dental practice.
- The minimum age is 16 years in order to accept a booking confirmation from Teeth Whitening Melbourne.
- All treatments are performed by fully trained professionals.
- Our trained professionals will always perform in the best interest of your health and safety and guide you through the process of the products and treatments. However, it is your – the client’s responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you.
- Speak to our Teeth Whitening Melbourne Specialists about the realistic results you expect to achieve from your treatments.
- Consultation forms must be completed by each individual receiving a treatment prior to appointment.
- At times, due to unforeseen circumstances or traffic conditions, consultation/treatments may take longer or delayed. In the event this occurs, Teeth Whitening Melbourne will contact and update you.
- ALL payments require a $50 deposit per person.
- Total remaining payment is to be made on the day of appointment once treatment is completed.
- Pricing only includes consultation and treatment and does not include any other additional products or services.
- Payments include, cash, credit card/eftpos and Pay ID.
- 8% surcharge applies to credit card/eftpos payments.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- Treatments and products are priced in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
- Treatments are not eligible for health fund rebate as Teeth Whitening Melbourne is not considered as a dental procedure.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gift cards are non-transferable to cash.
- We respect your privacy!
- Teeth Whitening Melbourne is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of its clients and acknowledges the importance of privacy.
- Personal information is information that is identifiable to you, in which we hold.
- Collection of personal information
- Teeth Whitening Melbourne requires submission of personal details (may include, contact number, address and payment details) to access our services.
- To provide the best service, Teeth Whitening Melbourne requires accurate and up-to-date information for record.
- You may be required to provide basic information for access to additional promotions or services.
- Use of your personal information
- Teeth Whitening Melbourne takes reasonable measures to ensure confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of the use of your personal information.
- All consultation forms completed will only be discussed with the individual.
- Where by clients contact Teeth Whitening Melbourne, correspondence may be kept on record.
- Teeth Whitening Melbourne may send promotional material or information about updates of our services via email or social media. This will not consist of individual personal details or data previously supplied (email may consist of client’s name when addressed).
- Disclosure of your personal information
- Information may need to be disclosed to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, warrant, subpoena, court order in the event of a legal proceeding or in response to a request made by a law enforcement agency.
- We may disclose your personal information where reasonably necessary to our specialists and professionals in order to provide our services.
- Security of your personal information
- Teeth Whitening Melbourne is committed to ensuring that personal information provided to us is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have implemented safeguard procedures to secure information and protect it.
- Exchange of information is carried out at your own risk as safeguard procedures are implemented for protection. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you may transmit to us or receive from us.
- Access to your personal information
- All transaction details and payments made are carried out and direct to Teeth Whitening Melbourne.